My Property Summary
Welcome to MyAssets, the one and only assets management tool designed for you. My Property is a place to retain important information about the value and management challenges of your real estate properties anywhere in the world. We mean anywhere.
Our property management system can help you keep track of every details - from property type, location, purchase value and ownership, etc. Additionally, your property portfolio can be managed as part of your total assets, along with your finances, collectables, and anything else you own that has value.
To access My Property, click the icon found on the left side of your screen. It’s the third button on the menu and will take you to the page below:
This page shows a summary of the value of your real estate properties, from the value, to liabilities and net value. It also shows an interactive window of a Google Map where you can look for your properties, or look for a property that you want to add to your estate.
Adding a Property
To add a property, please click the red “+” button shown in the top right corner of the page. *Every page on MyAssets has that button, so you can click that button whenever you want to add an item to your portfolio.
After clicking the red “+” button, you will see this pop-up window:
The left side of the window will show you your tabs of information fields you will need to fill out to add a property in your MyAssets account.
The Primary Details tab will require details like Property Name, Address, and Type. You can also add details like Purchase Date, ownership type, purchase price, current valuation and other important details of your property. Other optional features can be adding your property to an existing Group and placing notes.
When you click on the “Additional Details” tab, you will see four subcategories below - Acquisition, Location, Configuration, and Ownership.
Acquisition is where you will list down information about how you took ownership of the property. You can include details like price, date, seller, and other cost related.
In Location, you can specify the information of the address of your property.
Configuration allows you to record details like lot and floor area, number of bedrooms, car parks, bedrooms etch.
Ownership discloses how many percentage of the property belongs to you and if it shared among stakeholders. You can also list down beneficiaries of the property in this subcategory.
The last tab in the left side of the window is for Attachments, where you can add digital files like titles, receipts, and other documents you want to include in this list.
If you have questions and clarifications, please contact our Customer Support team.
Once you create an item in My Property, you can make edits or make actions on that item if the property gets renovated or sold.
To do this, you should look for the item you want to make actions on and go to its details page.
Once there, you will see a menu button on the top right corner of the page, shown in the red box in the image below. You can click it to reveal the menu of actions you can make on the item.
As shown above, you can edit details, add valuation and offers, mark the item as sold, archive or delete the property.
- Edit Property - This option allows you to make changes in the details you initially listed when you created the listing.
- Add Valuation - This action allows you to update the current assessment of your property. It will reflect on your net worth, both in the My Property home page and your Dashboard homepage.
- Add Offer - This is for listing down the offers your potential buyers present for your property. You can include details like the offer number, offer date, buyer, price and status of offer.
- Mark as Sold - When you sell off your property, you can choose this action so the sale will be reflected in your net worth. You can input details like sale title, invoice number, sale type, sale price and other details related to the selling of your property.
- Archive Property - You archive the item if it is no more own by you or you would exclude the item from your portfolio.
- Delete Property - You delete the item if you wish to permanently remove them on your portfolio.