- Click the "Create a new account" option in the Sign in page:
- Fill in your First Name, Last Name, a valid Email Address, and a strong password. It requires at least one capital letter, one number, and one special character. Or you can just sign up with your Google account or Apple ID by clicking the below button:
- Check the box "I agree to receive MyAssets news and updates" if you would like to receive our newsletter.
- Click “Sign up” and you will be re-directed to the page where you can choose a subscription plan.
- Choose the subscription plan that best suits your needs. Both plans come with a 14-days free trial and provide the exact same services, but you will save 20% if you choose the Annual subscription plan.
Click the “CONTINUE” button on the subscription plan that you would like to get.
Note: Your card will be charged after the trial period. You can check the end date of your trial period inside the platform. You can also change your subscription plan and/or update your payment in that Settings page.
- After choosing the plan you want, you will be re-directed to the page where you will be asked to fill in credit card details.
MyAssets uses the secure online payment processor Stripe, which are trusted by millions of businesses in over 120 countries, including numbers of Fortune 500 companies.
Please fill in the credit card details and click “Subscribe” and automatically sign in to your new account!
- An verification email will then send to your register email address. Click the link in the email to verify your email. If you didn't receive the verification email after 3 minutes please click "Resend email".
- Once logged in to your MyAssets account, the last essential thing you have to do is set the base currency that will be used as your main currency across the platform.
Note: This cannot be changed later, so please be careful and be sure about the currency you will choose.
There you have it! You have successfully created a MyAssets account and can start using our platform to track your assets and liabilities.
For more questions, please visit the our support page.